What can administrators learn about their school?
Reports help school administrators get a broad view of overall academic performance and identify areas that need the most support.
- Track academic improvement over time
- Identify best and worst performing subjects
- Search for specific classrooms or students
- Find ways to better support teachers
How can teachers use reports?
Reports are a great way for teachers to easily track their students over time and ensure they’re all keeping up with the pace of the classroom.
- Identify commonly misunderstood themes
- Address individual student needs
- Challenge students and test levels of understanding
- Track time & encourage achievement
To get aggregated reporting for your school, learn more about our pilot program or sign up now.
Become a Learningpod School